GRABSTER AV 350 MX and MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition are the perfect team to make great VCDs, SVCDs and DVDs with just a few clicks, For optimum transmission the recent hardware is equipped with a SCART connector. Use the video and slideshow editing features and fully customisable motion to save your precious memories in premium quality on CD and DVD.
Connect your video recorder directly via SCART connector to the GRABSTER AV 350 MX without any annoying additional cables. You can also choose from Composite or S-Video inputs. No matter which source you choose: GRABSTER AV 350 MX supports any equipment with analog video outputs like VCRs, satellite receivers, DVD players, camcorders and many more.
Edit out the commercials or other unwanted parts from your recordings. Add slide shows and videos. Pep up your creation with a wide range of transition effects and set the right mood by adding music and live commentary. Finally, select a menu template or create an individualized animated menu. Now GRABSTER AV 350 MX will burn you CD or DVD.
In no time at all, you have produced a professional DVD that is well worth watching - whether on your laptop or on your television. Surprise your friends with a DVD you created yourself!
• USB PCI interface
• Analog signal inputs and outputs: Composite, S-Video, Stereo-audio
• Video standard: PAL, NTSC, SECAM
• Capture rate PAL: up to 720 x 576 pixel / 25 fps
• Capture rate NTSC: up to 720 x 480 pixel / 29,9 fps
• Powered via USB bus (no additional power supply needed)
• MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition
• 2.0 GHz Intel / AMD CPU
• 1 GB RAM
• 1 available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
• Internet connection for driver and software download
• Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit) / Windows Vista SP2 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 7 SP1 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Scope of delivery
• GRABSTER AV 350 MX
• USB cable
• SCART cable
• S-Video cable
• Composite-Video cinch cable
• Stereo-Audio cinch cable
• Quick setup guide
• Service card